Advantage For Applications
- Receiving good income, bonus, and benefits as per international standard.
- Getting the right job that suits best
- FDI helps to screen interesting jobs that are available in you desired locations.
- Not only in BKK but we are looking for jobs available in upcountry areas as well.
- Having more opportunities to interview with reliable/well-known companies.
- Save much time to find good and interesting jobs
Please prepare documents for an interview as below;
- Resume (English version)
- ID card (copy)
- House Registration (copy)
- Transcript (copy)
- Certificates such as TOEIC, JLPT, and etc. (if there is)
- photo 1” or 2” inches (formal)
The Interview Process
- A candidate can either make an appointment or walk-in for an interview during working hours.
- When you arrive, please contact our receptionist to get the language test (English test for all positions / Japanese test for Japanese speaking job).
- Interview with FDI Team around 20 minutes. This will mainly be about your education/work experiences and English skills. For Japanese speaking job, the interview will be conducted by Japanese person.
- After interview, we will send your profile to our suitable client companies.
- If your profile matches with our clients’ requirements, we will arrange a 2nd interview by our clients. In this stage, you will receive information of our client company for your consideration.
- In the case that you pass the 2nd interview, we will contact you for signing job confirmation and inform start working date.