- Draft & review, amend business contracts, legal documents, company documents, rules and regulations.
- Provide legal advice, consultation and practices.
- Conduct activities to promote compliance awareness.
- Conduct and create minute company meeting.
- Control company regulations, employment conditions to comply laws.
- Discuss and negotiate with government officials, business counterparts to resolve legal issues and protect company’s interest.
- Male candidate.
- Bachelor Degree in Laws.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Legal and Compliance in multi-company.
- Familiar with activities and transaction of manufacturing firm.
- Have experience and responsible for Board of Director.
- At least 3 years in supervisory or managerial experience.
- Good command in English & computer literacy.
- Good in Communication Skills, Mature and Independent.
How To Apply
- Submit to email: email@example.com
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer 45,000 - 65,000
- Address Navanakorn Industrial Estate, Pathumtani
- Total Years Experience 5-10