- Working Hour: Monday – Friday (8:00 – 17:00)
- Work closely with/ Supervise Product Manager, Sales Manager for planning and setting up sales strategy to meet Sales Target plan.
- Monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of sales Team, developing and correcting activities to meet company / management policy.
- Taking a lead role to provide direction, recommendations and troubleshooting.
- Negotiating for condition and pricing at the most beneficial level to the company.
- Being responsible for key customers, building relationship and increasing sales turnover.
- Being responsible for key suppliers, building trust and growing business.
- Studying and following new trends in paint and coating industry, competitors activities and customer demand, to developing product/supplier portfolio to get a sustainable business.
- Coordination with Back office e.g. logistics, customer service, to achieve sales target plan and customer / supplier satisfaction.
- Monitoring inventory and coordination for stock management.
- Monitoring customer financial status and help for negotiation.
- Male or Female, age 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical is advantage.
- Experience in chemical trading 10 years up.
- Experience in Business development, chemical trading 5 years up.
- Good command of English.
- Product (Paint & coating, construction, Plastic, Lubricant, Lab Instrument).
How To Apply
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer 80,000 - 120,000
- Address Bangkaew, Bangpli
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Working Hours Monday - Friday (8:00 - 17:00)