- To understand overall responsibility for the Sales Team.
- To formulate sales plans consistent with corporate objectives and ensure proper implementation of these strategies.
- To develop and recommend product development strategies consistent with company objectives and market changes.
- To set sales performance targets for the department and its member.
- To control obsolescence of inventory including disposing of slow-moving&aged stored stock.
- To staff and develop the personnel in Sales&Marketing Department.
- To manage and supervise the costing of products by sales office staff.
- To monitor cost of sales to ensure that the profit contribution to meet up the growth objectives of the company
- Japanese nationality**
- Age 45+
- Bachelor’s degree background Engineering
- Experience 7 years (Sales) and 3 years (Business development)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Health Insurance and Dental health Insurance (after probation period)
- working 5 day/week (Mon-Fri)
- House rent 15,000 bath/month
- Having company car
- Flexible working time
- Mobile (I-Phone)
- The company is responsible for obtaining a visa and work permit.
How To Apply
- Submit to email: email@example.com
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer max 100,000
- Address Welgrow Industrial Estate
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- BENEFIT Health insurance, Group insurance, Bonus
- Working Hours working 5 day/week (Mon-Fri)