- Leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Previous experience in a customer support role at least 3 years.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Good command in English (both written and spoken).
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
How To Apply
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer 50,000
- Address Bangna-Trad km.3
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5