- Interpret during meetings between Thai and Japanese staff.
- Interpret between staff and Japanese workers during production process.
- Translate documents Japanese-Thai and Thai-Japanese.
- Coordinate between Japanese-Thai staff and other departments.
- Other interpretation activities as assigned.
- Age not above 35 years old.
- Any education level.
- Good command in Japanese Level 2 or above of The Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- 0 – 8 years experience interpretation field (New graduated are welcome).
How To Apply
- Submit to email: email@example.com
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer 50,000 - 55,000
- Address อยุธยา
- Experience Level Officer
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- JLPT JLPT N1, JLPT N2