- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives.
- Coordinate and communicate customer needs internally externally fore cast accuracy and demand planning.
- Reaching the targets and goals.
- Dealing with major customer account modern trade and Car business.
- Maintaining and following the policy of the company.
- Inform and report for the company to focus on a goal.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Servicing the needs of existing customers.
- Compiling and analysis sales figures.
- At least 10 years of experience in a Tire product.
- Have knowledge about PCR/TBR
- At least direct experience in Traditional trade Channel.
- Strong communication and negotiation with the customer.
- Good English communication skills.
- Distribution network management skills.
- Sales, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
How To Apply
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer 80,000
- Address BTS Nana (One Pacific Place Building)
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20