- To meet the customers in order to get their requirement.
- To plan and design the system suitable with the Customer’s requirement.
- To find the suppliers who can provide the system, negotiate price with the supplier and estimate the cost in order to submit the quotation to the customer.
- To make the project plan and schedule.
- To follow up the supplier’s progress and control the project until the project handover to the customer within the time frame based on the contract.
- To hand over the project to the customer.
- Male aged 33 years old up
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics
- Can drive and have own car.
- Have related work experience over 10 years (at least 2 projects of Analog & IP Cameras installation)
- Have work experience in project management of multiple office building or airport or shopping mall.
- Participate in project commissioning and testing.
- Have basic knowledge of networking principles, IP camera technology and credential technologies.
- Can completely test cable and cable optic cable category,
- Have basic knowledge of low voltage principles (ohm’s law, load calculations, metering, etc.) -Preferable-
- Have knowledge of the Analog & [p camera suppliers, -Reparable-
- Have negotiation skill, -Preferable.
- Can read and comprehend blueprints, line diagrams and specifications.
- 150 liters gasoline fleet card per month.
- Baht 2,500 of monthly car maintenance fee or Baht 1,200 of monthly motorbike maintenance fee.
- Baht 650 of mobile phone allowance.
- Social security and group life & health insurance.
How To Apply
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address ซ.อ่อนนุช 55/1
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- BENEFIT Social security, Group insurance