- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Male or Female, Age 28 – 36.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Marketing.
- 2-3 years experience as Marketing Manager in digital marketing.
- Successful history of building brands and managing marketing budgets.
- Passionate in Ed-teach industry will be advantage.
- Strategic Thinking, Team Management, Positive Attitude and Achievement Oriented.
- Good command in English.
How To Apply
- Submit to email: email@example.com
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer 50,000
- Address เขตพญาไท
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5