- Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other important QA/QC documents.
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality.
- Male, Thai nationality
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Be able to work overtime
- Knowledge of Society of Automotive Engineers quality systems
- Be able to travel to sites in case we needed
- Self-Motivation is a must
How To Apply
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click ‘apply button’ at the end of Job position detail.
- Salary Offer 30,000 - 35,000
- Address พุทธมณฑลสาย5
- Experience Level Officer